Beata Homecare was found in 2017. Our team has more than 20 years’ experience in aged care and acute nursing. Our vision for the organisation is simply to put our client’s interest and staff interest in the center of our focus when delivering our services. Our team aims to deliver high quality care and this is a promise from us to you.
Our Vision and Missions
Beata is committed to be a strong, vibrant and viable aged care provider which focuses on our staff and clients’ satisfaction.
- To create a family spirit organisation that is full of passion.
- We value Compassion, Trust, Honesty and Respect.
- We believe in creating an internal culture within the organisation which values the contribution of each staff member and celebrating our success together.
- To empower our recipients to make the choices to live the life they want.
- We believe in our corporate responsibility through community involvement.
- Embrace the different cultural backgrounds of our staff and recipients and celebrating our diversity.
Our staff is carefully selected through the recruitment process to ensure they are qualified for the job; thoroughly checked and meet our mandatory criminal check requirement. They were also chosen, because they are compassionate professionals who can represent our values and what we strive for.
Our mission is to retain staff so they can continue to deliver quality and continuity of care to our clients.
We value our staff and believe in investing in our own people.
We will match you with the right care staff that best suit your needs.
Why choose us?
- Your needs are our focus
- We specialise in catering Culturally and Linguistically Diverse clients
- We are available all year round
- Enjoy complimentary benefits (social functions and activities)